Authoritative Selling | Train Package
Sell Like an Authority and Crack 70% Sales in First Contact Without Any Hard Selling
Join the course to unlock the secrets to become a brand in Sales and Crack 70% Sales in First Contact without any Hardselling.
Course Content :
- Demand Generation | Inquiry Generation | 4 Hours Video Content
- Business Development Plan and Goal Setting for Lead Generation using GOSPA Framework
- How to Cross Gatekeepers
- Sales Pitch Framework for Successful Customer Engagement and Interest Building in First 2 minutes.
- Balanced Prospecting Approach for Lead Generation over Multiple Channels such as
- Cold Calling Strategies, Framework, Objections, Followups for Lead Generation
- Email Marketing Strategies, Framework, Objections, Followups for Lead Generation
- Social Media Marketing Strategies, Framework, Objections, Followups for Lead Generation
- In-Person Meetings Strategies, Framework, Objections, Followups for Lead Generation
- Customer Acquisitions | Sales Conversions | 4 Hours Video Content
- Authoritative Sales Communication Framework
- Creating Value Proposition from Product/Service Features & offering that attracts 'Not Interested' Customers.
- Sales Objections Framework for
- Not Interested
- Send Me an Email
- Already Using a Solution
- No Budget
- I will call you back
- Product Presentation using PSG Framework
- Lead Qualification using RAMP Model
- Negotiations Situations, Objections and Strategies
- Closing Techniques
- Customer Case Studies
- Live Audience Q&A
- Cold Call Sales Pitch Template to Guarantee Maximum Lead Generation over Phone
- Cold Email Outreach Templates to Guarantee maximum Inquiry Generation through Email
- Voicemail Template
Sales Leadership eBook
- Toughest Sales Job Interview Questions and Answers
- How to Measure Social Media Success?
- How to Convert Leads into Sales in 3 easy Steps
- 3 Steps to Business Growth
- How to handle difficult customers?
Sales Leadership Webinar(s) | 4 Hours Video Content
- Sales Strategy – Why do business fail at Sales?
- Sales Productivity – How to manage Sales Team Productivity?
- Sales Funnel Management – How to optimize Sales Funnel?
- Sales Forecast – What, Why & How of Sales Forecasting?
Bestseller – Sales Decoded eBook
- How to Decode Product Value Proposition
- Know your Customer
- Know your Competition
- Master the Sales Process
- Secret to Winning Sales Pitch
- Thought Leadership for Sales Rep(s)
Join the course and learn the Art to Crack 70% Sales in First Contact without any Hard Selling.
Amit Sharma is an awarded Top Sales Influencer in India and has helped over 10,000 struggling Sales Professionals, Entrepreneurs & 100+ Corporate learn the Art of Authoritative Selling and double their Revenue.
Coming from a lower middle class family, he started his career as a "Courier Boy' in 2004. His efforts to
find better Job prospects led him to join a multinational company as a frontline Sales Agent. With hardwork, strong determination, he took his career from a Frontline Agent to Director/Working Partner of the company. On his journey, he founded the revolutionary 'Authoritative Selling' framework changing the dimension of sales. Subsequently he founded Dishah Consultants (www.dishahconsultants.com) in 2015 to help companies, Sales Professionals, Entrepreneurs compete against Cheaper (or) Established Competition and Sell their Products. Dishah also offers consultative workshops to bring Authoritative Selling Approach to struggling startups and professionals.
Dishah has been Awarded Top Sales Consulting and Training Firms in India by CR Magazine in 2016, GC Magazine in 2019 and TheCEO Magazine in 2020.
Authoritative Selling strategies have been extensively covered globally by Most Prominent International and National Magazines as CEOBlogNation, TalkinCloud, StratupSuccessStories, Calroth, Inc42 etc...His latest book 'Sales Decoded' is awarded Best Seller by Amazon.
He is also a Philanthropist and co-founded TheAasra (www.theaasra.com) Social Service Organization with his wife Sirisha Tadepalli. Currently, TheAasra Foundation has helped over 1,500+ underprivileged children gain education.